The E+H Omnigrad M TC15 is a highly modular and robust thermometer that finds its use in several applications in almost all industries. An optional head transmitter, with all common communication protocols, makes the device ready to use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability compared to directly wired sensors. A variety of process connections, dimensions and materials offer flexible application possibilities.
- High degree of flexibility thanks to modular design with standard terminal heads as per DIN EN 50446 and customer-specific immersion lengths
- High degree of insert compatibility and design as per DIN 43772
- Extension neck to protect the head transmitter from overheating
- Fast response time with reduced/tapered tip form
- Types of protection for use in hazardous locations: Intrinsic safety (Ex i.a.), non-sparking (Ex nA)
- Head transmitter with easy selection: Analog output 4 to 20 mA, HART®, PROFIBUS® PA or FOUNDATION Fieldbus™
Datasheet : Omnigrad M TR15, TC15 Technical Information