E+H Micropilot NMR81 is used for custody transfer and inventory control applications with NMi- and PTB approvals and meets the requirements according to OIML R85 and API 3.1B. NMR81 is particularly suited for free space applications up to 70m. The drip-off lens antenna with 80 GHz transmitting frequency produces a sharply focused beam angle of 3° and avoids obstacles even close to tank wall.
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3 (in homogeneous redundancy) for high level of safety
- Maximum reliability through accuracy up to ±0.5mm (±0.02″)
- Developed according to international metrology recommendations such as OIML R85 and API MPMS
- Local and country-specific certifications like NMi or PTB for custody transfer applications
- Simplified installation and trouble-free operations due to easy connection to major DCS systems via open protocols
- 80GHz technology for narrow beam angle for sharper focus, without interference from tank wall and obstructions
Datasheet: Micropilot NMR81 Technical Information