E+H Micropilot FMR60 is the first 80GHz radar developed according to the international functional safety directive IEC 61508. The free space radar offers maximum reliability due to the drip-off antenna, improved algorithms and small beam angle. It is used for continuous non-contact level measurement of liquids, pastes and slurries. The measurement is not affected by changing media, temperature changes, gas blankets or vapors. It also possesses the smart sensor functionality Heartbeat Technology.
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3 in homogeneous redundancy
- Heartbeat Technology for a cost-effective and safe plant operation during the entire life cycle
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Highest reliability even with obstructions in vessels due to small beam angle and Multi-Echo Tracking evaluation
- Reduction of engineering effort due to an easier integration of the 80GHz radar instrument into the process
- Innovative drip-off antenna of PTFE for maximum system availability
- The world’s easiest proof test concept for SIL and WHG saves time and costs