E+H Micropilot FMR54 is prepared for the use in high temperature and high pressure applications and with the specially designed planar antenna it is particularly suited for stilling well applications. The FMR54 free space radar is used for continuous, non-contact level measurement of liquids, pastes and slurries. The measurement is not affected by changing media, temperature changes, gas blankets or vapors.
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3 (in homogeneous redundancy)
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Highest reliability even in the presence of obstructions in the vessel due to new Multi-Echo Tracking evaluation
- Reliable measurement even for changing product and process conditions
- Heartbeat Technology for a cost-effective and safe plant operation during the entire life cycle
- Seamless integration into control or asset management systems and intuitive, menu-guided operation concept (on-site or via the control system)
- World’s easiest proof test concept for SIL and WHG saves time and cost