Micropilot FMR533 is used for custody transfer and inventory control applications with NMi- and PTB-approvals. It meets the relevant requirements according to OIML R85 and API 3.1B. The FMR533 radar with parabolic antenna is excellently suited for free space applications up to 40m (131ft). Micropilot FMR533 offers cost-effective and simple installation via 4-wire cable with HART and 24 V DC intrinsically safe power supply.
- 0.5mm accuracy (2σ value)
- National approvals (NMi, PTB) for custody transfer
- Applicable as stand-alone system or integrated into tank gauging systems via the Tank Side Monitor NRF590
- Easy on-site operation via menu-driven alphanumeric display
- Easy commissioning, documentation and diagnostics via FDT/DTM technology (FieldCare)
- Application-specific antenna selection
- Gastight process connection (second line of defense) standard for any antenna version
With parabolic antenna excellently suited for free space applications up to 40m (131ft).
- Process connection: Flange
- Temperature: -40 to +200°C (-40 to +392°F)
- Pressure: Vacuum to +16bar (Vacuum to +232psi)
- Maximum measuring range: 40m (131ft)
- Accuracy: Better than ±1mm
- C-band: 6GHz
- International explosion protection and custody transfer certificates, overfill prevention WHG , SIL