Endress Hauser Micropilot FMR53 for simple level measurement applications in liquids. With its slim rod antenna, FMR53 free space radar is particularly suited for small process connections. The PTFE coating of the rod antenna and flange plating guarantee resistance also in aggressive media. The Micropilot FMR53 is used for continuous, non-contact level measurement of liquids, pastes and slurries. The measurement is not affected by changing media, temperature changes, gas blankets or vapors.
- Reliable non-contact measurement even for changing product and process conditions
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Highest reliability even in the presence of obstructions in the vessel due to new Multi-Echo Tracking evaluation
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3 (in homogeneous redundancy)
- Heartbeat Technology for a cost-effective and safe plant operation during the entire life cycle
- Seamless integration into control or asset management systems and intuitive, menu-guided operation concept (on-site or via the control system)
- World’s easiest proof test concept for SIL and WHG saves time and cost