E+H Liquiphant FTL85 is a coated point level switch for use in hazardous areas with all international certificates. FailSafe overfill prevention in applications with functional safety up to SIL3 with one device. With high corrosion-resistant coating made of enamel, ECTFE and various PFA materials. Reliable measurement values, not affected by: changing media properties, flow, turbulences, gas bubbles, foam, vibrations or build-up.
- Use in safety systems requiring functional safety to SIL3 in accordance with IEC 61508 Ed.2.0/ IEC 61511-1/ISA 84-1 and DIN EN ISO 13849
- Proof test: proof testing interval up to 12 years, Slave devices tested at the press of a button
- Permanent self-monitoring/internal redundancy
- 4-20mA interface (acc. to NAMUR NE 06/NE 43): easy integration via the switching unit (Nivotester FailSafe FTL825) with a two-channel output (safety contacts) and locking function or direct integration into a safety PLC
- No adjustment: quick, low-cost startup
- No mechanically moving parts: no maintenance, no wear, long operating life
- Monitoring of fork for damage, corrosion, buildup and mechanical blocking