E+H Liquiphant FT70 is a point-level switch for use in hazardous areas with all international certificates. FTL70 is specially designed for applications with high process temperatures up to 280°C and can be used for Safety Instrumented Systems up to SIL2, inhomogeneous redundancy up to SIL3. An integrated second line of defense offers the highest degree of safety. Reliable measurement values, are not affected by: changing media properties, flow, turbulences, gas bubbles, foam, vibrations or build-up.
- Use in safety systems requiring functional safety to SIL2 in accordance with IEC 61508/IEC 61511-1
- With welded gas tight feedthrough maximum safety in the event of damaged sensor
- Wide variety of electronics, e.g. NAMUR, relay, thyristor, PFM signal output: the right connection for every process control system
- Large number of process connections to choose from: universal usage
- No calibration: quick, low-cost start-up
- No mechanically moving parts: no maintenance, no wear, long operating life.Monitoring of fork for damage: guaranteed function
- FDA approved materials (PFA Edlon)