E+H Liquiphant FTL51H is a point-level switch with an extension tube for use in hazardous areas with all international certificates. Especially useable in the food and life sciences industry with hygienic certificates (3-A, EHEDG, ASME BPE). FTL51H offers functional safety SIL2/SIL3. Reliable measurement values are not affected by: changing media properties, flow, turbulences, gas bubbles, foam, vibrations, or build-up.
- International hygienic certificates (3-A, EHEDG, ASME BPE). FDA-conformed material
- Electro-polished and passivated surface finishing
- International explosion protection certificates and overfill prevention certificate (WHG)
- No mechanically moving parts: no maintenance, no wear, long operating life.Monitoring of fork for damage: guaranteed function
- Use in safety systems requiring functional safety to SIL2/SIL3 in accordance with IEC 61508/IEC 61511-1
- No calibration required, easy to start up
- Variety of standardized hygienic process connections for hygiene sensitive applications