E+H Liquiphant FTL51C is a point-level switch with an extension tube and highly corrosion-resistant coating. For use in hazardous areas with all international certificates. Useable in all industries. FTL51 offers functional safety SIL2/SIL3. With the second line of defense highest degree of safety and availability of the device can be guaranteed. Reliable measurement values, are not affected by: changing media properties, flow, turbulences, gas bubbles, foam, vibrations, or build-up.
- Use in safety systems requiring functional safety to SIL2/SIL3 in accordance with IEC 61508/IEC 61511-1
- Different plastic coating (PFA) and enamel coating for applications with aggressive medias
- International explosion protection certificates and overfill prevention certificate (WHG)
- No calibration required, easy to start up
- No mechanically moving parts: no maintenance, no wear, long operating life. Monitoring of fork for damage: guaranteed function
- Second line of defense to protect the environmental
- Variety of standardized process connections for all applications