The E+H Liquicap FTI51 is a rod probe for Point Level Switch of liquids that are highly viscous and tend to form build-up. Also used for detection of interface and foam of conductive liquids. Due to its active build-up compensation FTI51 offers maximum reliability and is suited for a wide range of applications thanks to international certificates. The parts in contact with the process are made of corrosion-resistant and FDA-listed materials – this guarantees a high safety standard.
- Cost savings thanks to easy and fast commissioning as calibration takes place at the press of a button
- Reliable and safe measurement due to active build-up compensation
- Reliable and universal application thanks to wide range of certificates and approvals
- Short reaction time
- Material in contact with the process made of corrosion-resistant and FDA-listed materials
- Two-stage overvoltage protection
- No need for recalibration after replacing electronics