E+H Liquicap FMI21 is a simple and cost-effective rod probe for continuous level measurement for conductive liquids. High quality non-corrosive materials (carbon fibre, stainless steel) make it suitable even for aggressive liquids (e.g. acids and alkalis). Used in conjunction with the Fieldgate FXA320 (remote measured value interrogation using Internet technology), Liquicap is an ideal solution for Inventory Management Solutions.
- Safe and reliable function regardless of tank geometry
- No calibration necessary (factory preconfiguration)
- High quality, non-corrosive materials (carbon fibre, stainless steel) for use in aggressive liquids
- No moving parts in tank
- Cost-effective solution for continuous level measurement
- Optimized storage by simply shortening the probe rods on site
Datasheet: Liquicap T FMI21 Technical Information