E+H Levelflex FMP57 is the sensor for the highest demands in bulk solids and best suited for measurements in high silos, bunkers or stockpiles. Providing rope probes up to a length of 45m the FMP57 is also suited to measurements in high silos. Levelflex FMP57 guided radar is used for continuous level measurement in powdery to granular bulk solids. Dust, filling noises, temperature layers and gas layers do not affect the measurement.
- Reliable measurement even for changing product and process conditions
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Highest reliability due to new Multi-Echo Tracking evaluation
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3
- Heartbeat Technology for a cost-effective and safe plant operation during the entire life cycle
- Seamless integration into control or asset management systems and intuitive, menu-guided operation concept (on-site or via the control system)
- World’s easiest proof test for SIL and WHG saves time and costs