Levelflex FMP53 for continuous level measurement for hygienically sensitive applications in the food and life sciences industry. FMP53 meets the hygiene requirements according to ASME BPE and USP Class VI. The unique in situ validation without dismantling from the process is a cost saving advantage. FMP53 guided radar offers maximum reliability even in case of moved surface and foam, for changing medias and in case of filling via spray head.
- Reliable measurement even for changing product and process conditions
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Highest reliability due to new Multi-Echo Tracking evaluation
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3
- Heartbeat Technology for a cost-effective and safe plant operation during the entire life cycle
- Seamless integration into control or asset management systems and intuitive, menu-guided operation concept (on-site or via the control system)
- World’s easiest proof test for SIL and WHG saves time and costs