E+H Levelflex FMP52 for level measurement in aggressive liquids with chemically resistant gap-free PFA-coated probe. All wetted parts are FDA listed materials. FMP52 guided radar offers maximum reliability even in case of moved surface. Levelflex FMP52 is used for continuous level measurement of liquids, pastes and slurries but also for interface measurement. The measurement is not affected by changing media, temperature changes, gas blankets or vapors.
- Reliable measurement even for changing product and process conditions
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Highest reliability due to new Multi-Echo Tracking evaluation
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3
- Heartbeat Technology for a cost-effective and safe plant operation during the entire life cycle
- Seamless integration into control or asset management systems and intuitive, menu-guided operation concept (on-site or via the control system)
- World’s easiest proof test for SIL and WHG saves time and costs