E+H Levelflex FMP51 for level measurement even under extreme process conditions like high temperature and high pressure in the process industry. FMP51 offers maximum reliability even in case of moved surface and foam or when numerous tank baffles interfere with the measurement. Levelflex FMP51 is used for continuous level measurement of liquids, pastes and slurries but also for interface measurement. The measurement is not affected by changing media, temperature changes, gas blankets or vapors.
- Reliable measurement even for changing product and process conditions
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Highest reliability due to new Multi-Echo Tracking evaluation
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3
- Heartbeat Technology for a cost-effective and safe plant operation during the entire life cycle
- Seamless integration into control or asset management systems and intuitive, menu-guided operation concept (on-site or via the control system)
- World’s easiest proof test for SIL and WHG saves time and costs