The E+H Flowphant T DTT35 Flow switch is designed for the safe monitoring and display of relative mass flow rates of liquid media in hygienic applications, for example, the control of cooling water circulation systems and filter monitoring in the beverage industry. It can be selected between one or two switch outputs also one switch output and one standardized analog output for flow rates or temperature values. A variety of hygienic process connections leads to flexible use.
- Practically no pressure loss
- Configuration software FieldCare for quick configuration and reliable storage of device settings
- Optional: 4 to 20 mA analog output to read out the flow rate as percentage value
- Optional: second switch output or 4 to 20 mA analog output for temperature monitoring
- Function check and process information onsite thanks to digital display at device
- Top housing section which can be rotated 310° and rotatable display make it possible to read the measured values in all orientations
- 3-A approval