The E+H Ecograph T RSG35 Universal Graphic Data Manager provides safe and complete recording and visualization of all process sequences. Demands on process monitoring and data recording are becoming more and more complex. Because every measurement value counts, the Endress+Hauser Universal Data Manager Ecograph T RSG35 records, visualizes, and monitors all analog or digital input signals. The unit is easy to use and comes with features to save costs and simplify data acquisition. Due to its variety of communication possibilities, simple system integration is possible.
- Versatile: up to 12 universal inputs record a wide range of measuring signals
- Clear layout: 5.7″ TFT screen for displaying measured values in a maximum of four groups, with digital, bar graph, and curve display
- Safe: reliable data archiving with internal memory and separate SD card
- Easy: intuitive operation via the navigator (jog/shuttle dial) on-site, or user-friendly operation at the PC via the integrated webserver
- Compact: low installation depth, saves space and money
- System-enabled: common interfaces such as Ethernet, RS232/485, USB, and optional slave function for Modbus RTU/TCP
- Informative: e-mail notification in event of alarms and limit violation