The E+H Deltapilot FMB53 is a cable version with mounting clamp. This device with the Contite measuring cell is typically used in the environmental industries. It is made for level measurement in liquid and paste-like media in open or closed containers and unaffected by possible foam formation. For use in SIL2 safety systems.
- Hermetically sealed Contite measuring cell with condensate-resistance, high reference accuracy: ±0.2%, optionally ±0.1% and minimum temperature effects
- Modular concept for easy replacement of display or electronics
- Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)
- Easy and safe menu-guided operation: On-site via display module, via 4 to 20mA with HART, via PROFIBUS PA, via FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- International usage thanks to a wide range of approvals
Datasheet: Deltapilot M FMB50, FMB51, FMB52, FMB53