The E+H Deltapilot FMB52 is a cable version of a level measurement device that comes with a fixed process connection. It is designed with the Contite measuring cell for use in the process and environmental industries. The device accurately measures levels of liquid and paste-like media in open or closed containers and is immune to the effects of foam formation. It is suitable for use in SIL2 safety systems.
Key features of the Deltapilot FMB52 include:
- Process connections: Threads and flanges
- Temperature range: -10 to +70°C (+14 to +158°F) with PE cable, -10 to +80°C (14 to 176°F) with FEP cable
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 10bar / 100m H2O (1.5 to 150psi / 300ft H2O)
- Accuracy: ±0.2%, with an option for ±0.1%
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, and drinking water approval
E+H Deltapilot FMB52 is a reliable and versatile device that can help streamline processes and ensure safety in a variety of applications.