The Series GFT2 Flow Totalizer is a microcontroller driven device designed to linearize the flow meter and controller flow curve plus display the instantaneous flow rate, total, and accumulated total. The totalizer is intended to be used with analog flow meters and controllers with analog 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA interface. RS-232 or RS- 485 digital interface is available.
- Up to 47 different volumetric and mass flwo engineering units (including user-defined)
- User adjustable LCD backlight and contrast level
- Compact design for unit mount, panel mount, wall mount, or field mount applications
- Low and high flow alarms for programmable action delay
- Free configuration and mounting utility software
- 0.51″ (13 mm) LCD digits for flow rate, and 0.21″ (5.5 mm) digits for total
Input Analog Range : 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA.
Accuracy : ±0.1% FS.
Operating Temperature : 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C).
Power Supply : 12 to 26 VDC.
Weight : 0.3 lb (125 g).