Dwyer Series 2000 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge for a versatile, low differential pressure gauge with a wide choice of 81 models and 27 options to choose from. Dwyer’s simple, frictionless Magnehelic® Pressure Gauge movement quickly indicates air or non-corrosive gas pressures–either positive, negative (vacuum), or differential. The design resists shock, vibration, over-pressures and is weatherproof to IP67.
Dwyer 2000 Series Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge
- Designed for high-accuracy applications.
- Accuracy 2% of full scale.
- Simple, frictionless Magnehelic® gauge movement.
- Quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures
- Positive, negative (vacuum), or differential.
- Resists shock, vibration, and over-pressures.
- No Power Required
- Low Cost
- Used in Isolation/ Hospital Environments and Temporary Units (no power required
Data Sheet: Dwyer Magnehelic 2000 Series Data Sheet