- Contrec 150A Process Indicator is powered with 2-wires 4-20mA current loop, therefore, requires no external power or batteries.
- The Process Indicator is fully programmable, with setup parameters such as Span, offset, alarm levels, etc, stored in a non-volatile memory which will retain all data for more than 10 years without power.
- The Contrec 150A accept the signal from a wide range of transducers such as pressure and temperature transmitters, weigh scales, pH sensors, flowmeters or level transmitters.
- The signal level on the bar graph also the scaled process variable displayed on Large LCD display. 4 open collector outputs suitable for driving DC solenoid or external relays.
- The alarm outputs provide: 1. high-high, 2.high, 3.low, 4.low-low.
- Contrec 150A Process Indicator is fully programmable, with setup parameters such as span, offset, process alarms levels, etc, stored in a non-volatile memory which retain all data for more than 10 years without power.
- The Contrec 150A build with rugged enclosure which is IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate.
- Hence, the enclosure is completely watertight.
- The Process Indicator comes with a standard wall mounting bracket.
- Meanwhile, a 2″ panel and pipe mounting bracket are available as an option.
- Non-volatile memory stores all set-up parameters and total in the event of power failure.
Contrec 150A Loop Powered Process Indicator
- Powered by 4-20 Loop
- Four Process Alarms
- Non-linear Signal Correction
- Signal Bar Graph Display
- Watertight to IP67 (NEMA 4X)
- Wall and Pipe, Panel Mounting
- CE Compliant