Anderson Negele EM series 90mm hygienic pressure gauge was designed specifically for the life sciences processing environment. Customers in the Life Sciences and Biotech market will recognize the unique features which are standard on all Anderson life science products, such as all-welded construction, electro-polished wetted parts, and standard calibration certifications. They’ll also appreciate the compact profile that fits virtually anywhere while still maximizing readability. But what sets this gauge apart is the offset adjustment that comes as a standard feature on every EM series gauge. Rear-mounted and unobtrusive, we even provide a special tool for the optional span adjustment, so it’s tamperproof.
- The industry’s only externally adjustable span and offset
- Designed specifically for SIP and autoclave applications
- Lowest/most narrow profile of any sanitary gauge
- Custom laser-etched markings available
- Available clean for oxygen service