The EK series 63mm gauge is designed for use at process temperatures up to 140°C(284°F) and to withstand repeated inline sterilization at up to 149°C(300°F). Our new back access re-zero adjustment is a standard feature on all models. When ordered with the Anderson CPM fitting, the gauge is autoclavable at 149°C(300°F) for one hour. The EK gauge is also the only sanitary gauge available with a true one-inch tri-clamp fitting, eliminating the long-standing problem of instrumenting one-inch lines. This unique fitting will accept a one-inch gasket without impinging on the diaphragm.
- Long-life technology with the wear-free mechanical system
- Process connection Tri-Clamp ¾”, 1″, 1.5″
- Autoclavable version with CPM
- Adjustment of Zero at any moment
- Conforming to 3-A Sanitary Standard